|Use the form below to search for
documents in this web containing specific words or combinations of
words. The text search engine will display a weighted list of matching
documents, with better matches shown first. Each list item is a link to
a matching document; if the document has a title it will be shown,
otherwise only the document's file name is displayed. A brief explanation
of the query language is available, along with examples.
The text search engine allows queries to be formed
from arbitrary Boolean expressions containing the keywords AND, OR, and
NOT, and grouped with parentheses. For example:
- child abuse
- finds documents containing 'child' or 'abuse'
- child or abuse
- same as above
- child and abuse
- finds documents containing both 'child' and 'abuse'
- child not abuse
- finds documents containing 'child' but not 'abuse'
- (child not abuse) and testimony
- finds documents containing 'testimony', plus 'child' but not
- finds documents containing words starting with